James Grigg is a multimedia artist, primarily using photography, but also dabbling in animation, model making, and other two and three dimensional mediums. His work spans several areas of interest including nudes, documentary, architecture, landscapes, still life, and conceptual series inspired by science, mathematics, politics, and identity.
James is a graduate of the Contemporary Lens Media course at the University of Lincoln. He also previously studied architecture, VCE Art and Design and has been creative throughout his life.
- Two persons in an urban space
- Tattoos and graffiti
- Summer Zen
- Neutral Nudes: Isobel
- Neutral Nudes: Erin
- Neutral Nudes: Alanna
- Neutral Nudes: Polly
- Neutral Nudes: Simon
- It's strange in the void
- A mannequin in an empty shop
- 2012 London World Naked Bike Ride
- 2013 London World Naked Bike Ride
- 2014 London World Naked Bike Ride
- Exhibitions and Publications